GUBT carbide rotary burrs
Appellation: GUBT carbide rotary burrs
Main Materials: Tungsten carbide
Service: Processing with supplied drawings or samples, customize grade.
OEM: OEM is available
Logo: GUBT or as customer request
GUBT carbide rotary burrs can be used with both electrically-powered and pneumatically-powered hand-held tools to cut the most diverse types of material, such as aluminium, brass, titanium alloys, cast iron, copper, zinc alloys, bronze, nickel, various plastics, alloy steels, etc.. They can be used on a wide range of pneumatic, electric and flexible drive tools. From tooth cutting to restoration finishing, GUBT offer reliable and durable products. With over a decade of experience in the design and manufacture of carbide burrs, we offer a comprehensive product line to suit your needs.
The following are five advantages of GUBT carbide rotary burrs:
- We produce the carbide burr blank ourselves. From tungsten carbide powder pressing to burr blank, from the inspection to packing, we operate all the whole processes.
- Use virgin premium material, reject recycle materials for the carbide burrs.
- CNC machines with 5 axis to grind, no hand made burrs.
- OEM service allows laser labeling on shank as per your request.
- Our quality is comparable to “PFERD”, but our price is much lower.