Appellation: EDM microdrilling tungsten carbide wire electrode
Main Materials: Tungsten carbide
Service: Processing with supplied drawings or samples, customize grade.
OEM: OEM is available
Logo: GUBT or as customer request
Color: Primary or as customer request
Technological process of production of our as-sintered tungsten carbide rods: powder process → formula according to the use requirements → wet grinding → mixing → smash → dry → sieving → add binder → dry again → get the mixture after sieving → pelletize → pressing → forming → sinter-hip → forming (blank) → rough grinding → accurate grinding → dimensional inspection → packaging → entering warehouse.
The EDM microdrilling tungsten carbide wire electrode supplied by Tungsten tech is available at diameter increments from 0.00157″ (0.04mm) to 0.01181″(0.3mm). Our EDM microdrilling tungsten carbide wire electrode is made from tungsten carbide(cemented carbide), due to its strength, high density and high melting point, the tungsten electrodes are more resistant to electrode wear than any other electrode materials,Tunsten carbide electrode has extraordinary stiffness and low wear properties, Tungsten Carbide is often the preferred electrode material for applications requiring very small holes put in by sinker EDM or Small Hole EDM.and becoming one of the most widely used material for fine hole drilling in EDM microdrilling machine or microporous machine.
The EDM microdrilling tungsten carbide wire electrode used mainly for EDM Micro drilling holes on Optics and Laser ,Electronics, Instrumentation, Automotive, Mold making, Semiconductor, aircraft, aerospace, medical, computer, fuel injection, filter, and other industries that manufacture miniature parts
TheEDM microdrilling tungsten carbide wire electrode used drilling numerous, small holes on stainless and carbon steels, titanium, ceramics, silicon and other hard materials.
1. We can do Tungsten wire special diameter at 0.00098″ (0.025mm), and scale produce on diameter 0.00157″ (0.04mm) to 0.01181″(0.3mm).
2. More Length option is available.( 300/330/470/500mm)
3. Tungsten wire drilling holes are straighter, more accurate, better defined,
4. Finer settings permit greater dimensional accuracy and better surface finish: Holes can be polished by reducing the discharge energy to an infinitesimal amount.
5. The process is blind to considerations of material hardness, drilling with ease, stainless steel, carbide and other metals that are difficult to machine by conventional methods.
6. Suitable for both miniaturization and aggressive drilling.